Tuesday, September 05, 2006




UMM.... OK FUCK SMOKING BUT NOT UNTIL IM DONE WITH THE RECORD



so i went the whole day without smoking. then i lost my mind and bit the head off my engineer cause i couldnt get in touch with him. then i spent the whole first half of the day pacing around and cursing under my breath cause i had to deal with a bunch of regular mundane shit that for some odd reason i couldnt quite handle today. then i realized mr dibbs was flying in tomorrow to spend the next 3 weeks working with me. then i realized if my temper was this short while dibbs is here he might actually kill me, and my engineer might help. so for the sake of them i have decided to keep a pack around for emergencies till im done with the record. then its over. really. nah im sayin though... really.

i remember a few yeas ago there was a black out in ny for about 2 days. me and met from sa smash were living together at the time and the first reaction either of us had was to run to the deli and stock up on supplies. 3 packs of smokes and a bttle of black label. i'm really smart.